Friday 2 May 2014

Semi-Hiatus

(I love Adventure Time so much)

The word of the day: semi-hiatus. I'm currently on my 3rd year of university studies, and I'm planning to continue to do my honours next year. That means (at least in my uni) that I need to get at least 50% of each exam I'm taking this May. Otherwise, I won't be able to become a registered psychologist (I'm studying psychology, btw). So, even though as much as I love reading and blogging about the books I've read, I care just as much about my degree and grades. I know that I could take the easy way out and just aim for a passing grade, but that's really not my style as I usually aim for the As (which makes me go a bit mental with stress, haha). 

That's why I need to take a semi-hiatus, meaning that I won't be posting that many reviews during the next 3 weeks, but I'll try to post Top Ten Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesay, and Stacking the Shelves (if I buy something, or more like if I ever leave my flat) so it there will be some activity. Raining Books and Words will be a bit drag place for a while, but I hope you'll bear with me! I'm planning to read lots of books during the summer. 

I hope you all have a great May!!

3 comments:

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!