Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday Post (#28): Weekly Recap



"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead." 
 What I read this week 

❄ Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas

❄ This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
❄ The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens

✿ Reviews ✿

❄ The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
❄ Mirrored by Alex Flinn

✿ Memes ✿


❄ Top Ten Tuesday: Horror TBR List
❄ Waiting on Wednesday: Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman  


✿ Around the blogosphere and elsewhere ✿


❄ Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play will be about Albus Severus

❄ Halloween Reads
❄ National Novel Writing Month

✿ What else I've been up to this week ✿


1. Back in the game. So some of you might have noticed that I've been gone for a couple of months. Not because I didn't want to blog anymore, but simply because I had no time for it. I had to move to another city, leave all me friends behind, and start over pretty much in every way. But now that I'm settled and found some kind of routine for my life - blogging is on!

2. Study? Study! So I started going to a grad school two months ago, and let me tell you, it's a lot of work. Maybe not as much work I first imagined it would be, but you can just see in the professors' eyes that they are expecting a lot from you. And that's why I've always wanted to be as prepared as possible for the lectures and seminars, hence studystudystudy. 


✿ Have a lovely Sunday! ✿




10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like you've been very busy, and congrats on grad school. Hope it goes well...

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nice to be up and running again :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of changes, it's only natural you didn't have time for blogging ! And I need to stop accepting ARCS and keep up with the Throne of glass... Have a great week-end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know how difficult it's with ARCs, you always convince yourself that one more won't hurt and then suddenly you have a pile of unread ARCs :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Moving is such a time suck! Glad you're back...enjoy the new month.

    The Patrick Ness book is tempting me...also, The Lies About Truth.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Glad that's behind me for now :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back. It sounds as if you've been quite busy. Good luck with grad school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm definitely going to need it haha :) Thanks for stopping by too!

      Delete
  5. Was the Lies about Truth good? I've seen a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay, I found the beginning more interesting than the rest of the book, and while I probably won't ever read it again I didn't think it was a complete waste of my time. It was smartly written, but a bit drag from time to time. But then again, some people have seemed to absolutely love it, so :)

      Delete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!