Tuesday 10 November 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#31): From a Book to a Movie



Top Ten Tuesday this week is about 

 Top Ten Books to Movies I Can't Wait 
(In no particular order)

 
 


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them  IMDB || Goodreads 

Ready Player One IMDB || Goodreads 

Beauty and the Beast IMDB || Goodreads 

 The 5th Wave IMDB || Goodreads 

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II IMDB || Goodreads 

The Martian  IMDB || Goodreads 

A Monster Calls IMDB || Goodreads 

Looking For Alaska IMDB || Goodreads 

The Jungle Book IMDB || Goodreads


So the Martian was released on October, but I still haven't seen it OR read the book which is a total bummer considering how much people have seemed to like it. I once contemplated buying it from a grocery store as I read through the first page of it there, but I don't know why the book didn't end up in my basket!  

Needless to say, the rest of the books/movies make my fangirl go crazy - especially Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The 5th Wave, Ready Player One, and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II!!!

I wasn't super excited for the Jungle Book because it has never been my favourite story, but then I saw the cast... And then the trailer... And I was sold.

Bring on 2016 and 2017!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm the same with Jungle Book, I was like really? Next. Then I saw the images and thought, hmm... might not be bad! You never know. :)

    And Mockingjay- I've never read the books, but liked the first two movies and am looking forward to the ending (I need to get on part one soon)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked how the Jungle Book was so dark! Even though it's originally a children's story but the trailer looked like it was for more older kids (and adults!) :)

      Delete
  2. Really excited for Mockingjay Part 2!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!